- AMEC (Amec Building Ltd, Amec Construction Ltd, Amec Facilities Ltd, Amec Ind Div, Amec Process & Energy Ltd)
- Amey Construction – Ex Member
- B Sunley & Sons – Ex Member
- Balfour Beatty
- Balfour Kilpatrick
- Ballast (Wiltshire) PLC – Ex Member
- BAM Construction (HBC Construction), BAM Nuttall (Edmund Nutall Ltd)
- C B & I
- Cleveland Bridge UK Ltd
- Costain UK Ltd
- Crown House Technologies (Carillion/Tarmac Const)
- Dudley Bower & Co Ltd – Ex Member
- Emcor (Drake & Scull) - ‘Ex Ref’, Emcor Rail
- G Wimpey Ltd – Ex Member
- Haden Young
- Kier Ltd
- John Mowlem Ltd - Ex Member
- Laing O'Rourke (Laing Ltd)
- Lovell Construction (UK) Ltd – Ex Member
- Miller Construction Limited – Ex Member
- Morgan Ashurst, Morgan Est
- Morrison Construction Group - Ex Member
- N G Bailey
- Shepherd Engineering Services
- Siac Building Services
- Sir Robert McAlpine
- Skanska (Kaverna/Trafalgar House Plc)
- SPIE (Matthew Hall) - Ex Member
- Taylor Woodrow Construction Ltd – Ex Member
- Turriff Construction Ltd – Ex Member
- Tysons Contractors – Ex Member
- Walter Llewellyn & Sons Ltd - Ex Member
- Whessoe Oil & Gas Willmott Dixon – Ex Member
- Vinci PLC (Norwest Holst Group)
03/06/2020 - Key workers are feeling underpaid and undervalued
NHS workers, carers, emergency workers, frontline council workers, school support staff, nursery workers, retail workers, transport, contact centre, low paid factory workers and the âunseenâ public service workers may be getting recognition from ordinary people just now bu
21/05/2020 - Unite condemn brutal job cuts at Tradeteam
Unite has condemned the decision to close the Tradeteam Ltd depot in Sheffield and axe the jobs of 200 furloughed workers as brutal.
The union is meeting reps to proceed to an industrial action ballot at its UK sites, following the decision not to reopen the Sheffield
18/05/2020 - Unite slam JCB job cuts and call for supply chains to come home
The decision by digger manufacturer JCB to axe up to 950 direct jobs and another 500 agency workers has been described as a slap in the face by Unite.
18/05/2020 - Workers to pay for COVID-19 Crisis?
The Government has plans to make ordinary people pay for the Covid-19 crisis.
They are considering up to Â£30 billion worth of tax rises and spending cuts, according to a leaked Treasury document.
The document, dated May 5, says the outbreak could leave Britain
13/05/2020 - RMT slam 1,100 job losses at P&O Ferries
Responding to the news of over 1,000 job losses on P&âs key routes from Dover and Hull to the continent RMT General Secretary Mick Cash said,
âThis is devastating news and an appalling betrayal of the P&O workforce.
â This is a kick in the t